Notice Board | Large Linen | Special Edition
Kiki Voltaire's Large Linen Notice Board is upholstered in a beautiful Natural French linen and is available in the following sizes:
- 120 x 80cm
- 100 x 80cm
- 100 x 100cm
Our handmade upholstered notice boards providing a stylish solution for holding cards, invitations, photos, business cards, children’s drawings, magazine clippings, reminders...
These large sizes look great in an office, children's bedroom and open plan living spaces.
- This edition comes in a choice of natural French linen. Other colour or fabric samples are available upon request to email@example.com.
- Notice boards are made from ply, polyester wadding, FR fabric and upholstery fabric.
- Optional: Cork backing is 6mm and sit under the fabric, which allow to use pins with the noticeboard.
- Fixings: Picture wire or flush wall mount fixings for larger size are included.
- All our products are handmade to order in our Brighton studio (UK).
- Bespoke orders are non-returnable.
All Kiki Voltaire's notice boards are handmade to order in our studio. Our general guidelines for dispatch and delivery are:
- Orders are typically dispatched within 10 to 15 working days (because we need to order the various material from our suppliers). For urgent orders please let us know, we will do our best to help!
- Packaging and Postage for our large items is £20. We do not make any margin on the P&P, the products are large and unfortunately the shipping cost is high.
- Shipping for our Classic and Small Contemporary Notice Boards and smaller sizes notice board (60x60cm, 60x45cm) is by My Hermes, delivered within 3-5 days. Larger size notice boards are courier by Parcel Force & TNT, delivered within 1-2 days of dispatch.
- For enquiries about your order email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bespoke Notice Boards
Kiki Voltaire is happy to produce bespoke notice boards, whether you simply require special fabric and ribbons, a notice board covered with your own fabric or need a custom size handmade to order. Please email: email@example.com with details of your enquiry.