Kiki Voltaire's handmade Linen Headboards are covered in 100% natural linen fabric. Our classic headboard has a simple yet elegant style and decorative nails can be added to create a more distinctive finish.
The standard height is 122cm and the base rests on either the floor, skirting or above the mattress, with the headboard being attached to the wall (using the brackets provided). If you require a headboard with different measurements please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Each linen headboard is handmade, upon order we will contact you to check both the base and mattress sizes so that the headboard is made to measure.
Sizes available: Single - 90cm; Double - 150cm; King - 160cm; Super King - 180cm; XXL - 200cm
- All our products are handmade to order in our Brighton studio (UK).
- This edition comes in a natural linen. Other colours or fabric samples are available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org / contact us.
- Headboards are made of ply, covered in high quality foam, depth is 5cm - 2 inches - ( 7 & 10 cm available on request), polyester wadding, wool barrier cloth and linen fabric.
- Decorative nails can be added for an additional charge.
- Fixings: the headboard is attached to the wall using the supplied brackets. The base of the headboard would rest either on the floor, above the skirting board or above the mattress. It can also be attached to a divan base.
- Bespoke orders are non-returnable.
Our general guidelines for dispatch and delivery are:
- Orders are typically dispatched within 4 to 5 weeks from the order date. For urgent orders please contact us as we will try to accommodate where we can.
- Shipping for headboard will be made by either TNT or Parcel Force, delivered within 1-2 days of dispatch. We will contact you before dispatching your product to ensure the date is suitable.
- For enquiries about your order email: email@example.com / contact us.
Kiki Voltaire is happy to produce bespoke headboards whether you require a specific size, a different fabric or want to supply your own fabric. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org / contact us with details of your enquiry.