Large Fabric Notice Board | Dark Grey Linen
Exceptionally due to holiday orders placed after the 16th of March will be fulfilled week of the 9th April 2018.
Our Large Fabric Notice Board | Dark Grey Linen come:
- Upholstered in 100% dark grey linen
- Choice of 4 ribbons (contact us if you want something different):
- Narrow woven cream with 3 black stripes
- Cream with grey stripes ribbon
- Slate with white stitch
- Shocking pink
- Available in 3 sizes –120x80cm, 100x80cm, 100x100cm
- Option to have a cork 6mm backing the ply board, to allow the use of pins
- Supplied with flush mount fixings
- Made with sustainable material because we love our planet!
The large sizes of our notice board collection look great in office, kitchen, open plan living space and children’s bedroom.
- All our products are handmade to order in our Brighton studio (UK)
- Notice boards are made from plywood, polyester wadding, FR fabric and upholstery fabric.
- Fabric samples are available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Made-to-order products are non-returnable
All Kiki Voltaire's notice boards are handmade to order and sometimes we need extra time to order supplies not in stock, therefore orders are generally dispatched within 10 working days. For urgent orders contact us at email@example.com to let us know and we will do our best to help.
- Shipping for our Classic and Small Contemporary Notice Boards and smaller sizes notice board (60x60cm, 60x45cm) is by My Hermes, delivered within 3-5 days. Larger size notice boards are courier by Parcel Force, delivered within 1-2 days of dispatch.
- Couriers will make 3 attempts to deliver the goods after which they are returned to Kiki Voltaire.
- For enquiries about your order email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bespoke Notice Boards
Kiki Voltaire is happy to produce bespoke notice boards, whether you simply require special fabric and ribbons, a notice board covered with your own fabric or need a custom size handmade to order. Please email: email@example.com with details of your enquiry.